EXPIRE DATE: 14/02/2020
AN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY
Do you think of yourself as a digital marketing pro? Are you a master in managing social media channels? Are you comfortable with new technologies? Can you write about that?
Are you ready to become part of a company that (literally) gives you a chance to realize your ideas in real-time/for real?
This ad is for a pro-active, curious, inspired professionals, who will be part of our Marketing team.
Love for technologies is a must and good communication skills is a key to success!!!
Your responsibilities might include:
• Brand management in a digital environment
• Managing social media’s content and monitoring social media presence – good knowledge and some experience would be of help
• Writing blogs, posts, articles. Creating digital content. - inspiration can be sought anywhere:)))
• Developing digital marketing and communication strategies
• Creating, delivering and optimizing effective digital marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns in Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
• Analyzing, monitoring, and drafting reports
• Monitor the competitors’ activities on the market
• PR & Media Relations & Media monitoring
• Event management – more of a team effort
• Act as our best brand ambassador
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE IF YOU HAVE:
• Interest in the new technologies
• Relevant University degree
• Previous experience in a similar position (optional)
• Proactive and self-confident with excellent organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Creative and dynamic, assertive personality
• Fluency in English, Bulgarian -any other language is a plus;
• Computer proficiency and experience - Office products, web, and social media tools
• Good writing and analytical skill
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
• reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
• attractive remuneration and social benefits package
• rewarding career, training and development opportunities
• challenging and diverse projects
• creative working environment
• great working atmosphere
• flexible hours
• and the last but not least... this must be us - the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV by 14 of February 2020.