Product Manager Multimedia Products and Platforms
EXPIRE DATE: 30/06/2023
Neterra is an independent hi-tech and telecommunications company with 27 years of proud history, offering services across our core network of over 200 locations in 65+ countries.
Neterra's dedication is to be the most reliable global partner, providing best-in-class seamlessly working solutions that transform how we connect, communicate, and collaborate, from infrastructure to future technologies.
Neterra supports a portfolio of integrated global communication solutions based on the latest fiber, IP/Ethernet and satellite transmission technologies. We provide reliable connectivity and data network services, Internet access and DDoS, cloud services and data center services.
Our mission is to empower the customers everywhere with information technology through outstanding customer care.
Now our team is on a look out for a Product Manager Multimedia Products and Platforms.
You are the right person for the job if you are:
- Inspired by multimedia technologies
- Creative personality
- Out of the box thinker
- Resolving technical challenges for customers
- Enthusiastic to work in dynamic environment
We will be expecting from you to:
- Define and evolve the product vision and direction for multimedia and streaming services, create new products, plan new features, introduce changes and validate ideas
- Identifies market need and interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Prepare pricing and market policies
- Support research and design of technical solutions for the products
- Provide training for the developed products
- Serves as an escalation point for complex customer solutions
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your product
- Inspire and promote the products among colleagues and clients
You will need:
- Solid understanding or experience using modern video streaming and IPTV and VoD services
- Experience with IPTV/TV/VoD services, customer use cases, and market segmentation
- Having experience in building/developing/managing multimedia, streaming or VoD platforms
What’s in it for you:
- Reputable, ever-growing and people-oriented global telecom company
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits package
- Additional Health Insurance
- Monthly food vouchers
- Birthday and personal occasions gifts
- Company events: team buildings, parties, HAM radio club, and volleyball team
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities
- Challenging projects
- Creative working environment