EXPIRE DATE: 14/05/2021
Neterra is a privately-owned global connectivity and communications company headquartered in Sofia. The company was originally formed back in 1996. Neterra operates a global network with >130 Points of Presence in 34 markets connecting over 800 network and cloud providers. Neterra offers a range of connectivity and communications services and is committed to provide an excellent customer experience by focussing on its core values.
Neterra Service Offerings include:
- NETIX, a global internet exchange and remote IX Peering Service
- Global Ethernet Connectivity (1G/10G/100G) and Last Mile services (ethernet & DIA)
- Colocation in Data Centers across the globe with own data centers in Bulgaria
- Cloud & IT Managed Services
- IPTV solutions, including an own Neterra.TV subscription service
Neterra sells to Carriers, Managed Service Providers, Cloud Based Service Providers and Enterprises. There is a separate retail business for live TV and TVoD.
Neterra intends to implement IT systems, which cover all core functions of the organization around few basic principles:
- All internal processes shall be paperless and integrated, no manual entry of data from one system to another internally;
- Extensive monitoring and reporting of the internal activities, including time to complete of steps/actions;
- Customers should be able to order and pay services online, and then monitor their performance online; Similarly the communications with subcontractors should be automated to a maximum extend;
- 90% of all services should be automatically provisioned in the network upon contract execution;
- Collection of Marketing information from all communication channels (incl. user interaction with company web sites);
- Financial management system, integrated with banks and payment portals that allows for maximum automation of the accounting and controlling processes. The system must support requirements of the Bulgarian legislation
Neterra already has some systems implemented which will be evaluated and integrated in the whole IT ecosystem.
The project is expected to run for between 3 and 6 months.
The Role – Digital Transformation Manager, Program Management Office
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Manager, PMO to lead the implementation of the digital transformation strategy for the Neterra Group of companies. The individual will have a team from Neterra, be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the team, providing guidance on policies and processes, collaborating with other department leaders, reporting of program status, managing the regular cadence. The role will be accountable to deliver process automation from end to end resulting in excellent customer and employee experience in a holistic manner.
The successful candidate will have experience with implementing BSS/OSS/CRM/Customer interaction systems in small to medium, challenger type telecoms. He or she would be very well aware of new developments in the area, should be ready to show knowledge of established, but also of new to the market and upcoming systems with their benefits and shortcomings.
The successful candidate should have experience in evaluating of software development projects in terms of code quality and maintainability.
- To develop and maintain a suite of PMO services to support the successful execution of digital transformation program across the company;
- Collaborate with team leaders, managers and stakeholders to understand their requirements, map out the process flows ensuring tight integration and interoperability between systems;
- Explore the existing systems architecture and functionality;
- Organise a market research for identifying the systems, not already in place;
- Build and manage resource plans and financial budgets related to the programme;
- Maintain effective relationships across all teams supporting the delivery of the key initiatives;
- Develop a reporting framework which ensures timely reporting of key performance indicators across all programmes;
- Undertake effective assurance across all programme deliverables including planning, risk and issue management and dependency management;
- Execute effective governance oversight over staff ensuring standards of support are being maintained.
- 10 years + experience in Local/Regional/Global Sales for Telco/Network, OTT, MSP or connectivity-related ICT industries;
- Experience of managing mid-size scale programme/projects;
- Experience in managing software development projects;
- Experience of workload prioritization and working within a fast-paced environment;
- Experience of monitoring and reporting in a programme environment;
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Adaptable open-minded learner who takes a collaborative approach to business
- Ability to work effectively with partners, customers, and internal team members as part of a global team.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to lead, manage and motivate team members.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis and able to think strategically when making decisions.