You will add your personal value by:
- Providing full scope legal advice to business consistent with strategy plans and company policies by offering proactive advice on all legal matters
- Providing advice to the business teams on the applicable legal and regulatory framework in the relevant global markets
- Providing regulatory compliance including liaise with regulatory bodies (particularly CRC) and government authorities as required
- Contributing to the development of standard internal templates, legal procedures, and processes
- Assisting in research and analysis of EU and national legislations in the field of electronic communications
- Assisting in providing legal advice and analysis from legal perspective on new global or regional Go-To-Market initiatives
- Contributing to development and delivery of guidance notes and training to the business on legal topics, mitigating the company's risks and driving efficiency in the provision of the legal services
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Law Degree from qualified European University.
- Overall professional legal experience of more than 3 years in an international environment, preferably at an in-house counsel position. Experience in the IT and telecommunication industry shall be considered and advantage.
- Be commercially minded and pro-active, success oriented
- Has the ability to adapt to changing business priorities and deliver under short timelines.
- Can multi-task and address issues in a flexible and creative manner.
- Excellent English language communication skills – written and oral; other foreign language skills will be considered as a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and legal-informative products.
What's in it for you:
- Work in a reputable, ever-growing and people-oriented global telecom company
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits package.
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities.
- Creative working environment.
- Great atmosphere as a part of the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated.
If you feel passionate about this opportunity, please, share your CV by 20.06.2022