EXPIRE DATE: 13/11/2020
An exclusive opportunity
for an experienced Global HR professional to support Neterra & NetIX long term international growth strategies. In this role, you will work alongside executives and staff and be responsible for the processes of enhancing the organization’s human resources through planning and implementing effective policies and processes, ensuring that they are aligned to the organization’s strategic business goals and enforcing a positive work culture to attract and retain talent.
To be successful, the candidate should demonstrate a sound understanding of corporate culture and excellent planning and organisation skills. The ideal candidate should have an eye for talent, excellent branding knowledge and great interpersonal skills.
This position will be based at the group headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will be expected to:
- Run job evaluation, job grading and succession planning exercise ensuring robust and transparent structures are in place to facilitate long term growth and business resilience
- Recommend employee benefit programs/enhancements by conducting market studies and communicate to staff on such benefit changes through sharing sessions.
- Conduct regular performance management exercise, compensation structure review, salary review and performance bonus exercise.
- Analyse and evaluate existing strategies, policies and procedures and reforming them with the help of executives and staff.
- Manage all recruitment activities which include manpower planning, job advertising, selection and interview of candidates, salary negotiations, on-boarding process and the process of employees leaving the company.
Training and Development
- Engage line managers to develop and implement training and development plan for the organization based on identified training needs.
- Create and maintain the necessary infrastructure for the internal trainings.
- Provide guidance and advice to line managers on managing their staffs’ performance and career development.
- Promotes and strengthens the organisation’s culture and values with appropriate activities and actions
- Resolve employee conflicts and grievances by providing consultative advice and assistance to all employees.
- Measure employee engagement/satisfaction, identify areas for improvement and implement changes to drive a positive work culture.
Compliance and Reporting
- Update human resource policies and processes to ensure compliance with local labour law in each territory we operate and that it is aligned with Company’s people-centric culture.
- Provide regular updates and reporting to Management on staff-related matters.
Lead the HR team
- Manage a team of 2 to 4 HR staff/admin staff
- Propose and manage human resources and staff-related budgets.
You can contribute if you have
- Bachelor’s degree qualified, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration with major in Human Resources. Psychology specialization or a degree will be a plus.
- At least 12 years’ experience in human resources, in international organizations, with 5 years’ experience in full spectrum of human resources or generalist role.
- Good understanding of local employment legislation in the territories we operate.
- Good analytical skills, capable of doing in-depth analysis and able to think strategically when making decisions.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead, manage and motivate team members
- Team orientated with excellent interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- At least two major languages spoken.
- Be very hands on and possess a can do attitude
- Able to work independently on assigned projects
- Proficient in MS Office applications
What's in for you
- Reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits package
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities
- Challenging projects
- Creative working environment
- Great working atmosphere
and the last but not least... this must be us - the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated