Global Dedicated Internet Access
Neterra offers dedicated Internet access (DIA) to companies requiring a high-level connectivity service for their mission-critical business communications, applications and network.
Why choose DIA?
If you’re looking for reliable and consistent connection speeds with guaranteed uptime, Neterra’s DIA solution is for you.
Unlike a regular broadband service, a DIA connection isn’t shared with anyone else, giving you guaranteed speed whatever you’re doing, whilst enjoying upload speeds that are just as fast as download speeds - no matter the time of day!
Who needs DIA?
Almost every industry would benefit from a DIA connection, like logistics, financial, retail, but in particular:
- Small Medium Enterprises running demanding and heavy bandwidth-usage business operations
- Small businesses requiring a reliable way to keep their business connected especially during peak business times
With Neterra's DIA, you're guaranteed to receive 100% of your bandwidth commit 100% of the time.
Why choose Neterra to be your DIA provider?
1. We have a 25-year strong history; we are trusted by businesses and networks of all sizes with their global telecom services and infrastructure.
2. Our DIA service is available in over 180 countries.
3. Our DIA service is monitored via the Neterra online monitoring system (NOMS) enabling a real-time overview to check service utilization and proactively track service availability
4. Neterra offers both a managed and unmanaged DIA service allowing for product personalization
Benefits of Dedicated Internet Access:
Improved protection and security
You’ll have your own, totally private Internet connection. As you’re avoiding the public Internet and not sharing your Internet connection with anyone else, you’ll naturally strengthen your cyber security position.
The download and upload speeds/bandwidth will always be the same – no bottlenecks, even during peak times.
Guaranteed speed / bandwidth
You are guaranteed to receive the bandwidth you purchased, 100% of the time.
Excellent Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Our DIA services are guaranteed with a robust SLA.
DIA vs. Standard Internet Access
A DIA connection and a standard Internet connection differ in terms of price, performance, quality and uptime.
DIA is exactly that - dedicated. The connection is dedicated entirely to you; downstream and upstream bandwidth between you and the Internet is fully guaranteed, so the quality and performance is near perfect.
Standard Internet access, like broadband connectivity, is usually shared between your ISPs other customers; because you’re one of many, you don’t get a great service, but it is cheaper.. however, is the saving worth the cost to your reputation?
By deploying Neterra's DIA service, you're able to add any other Neterra service simplifying your entire telecom solution.
Where is Neterra’s DIA service available?
Neterra's DIA service is global and available in over 180 countries; get in touch to discuss your DIA requirements in more detail with an expert member of the Neterra team and we'll be happy to help improve your company's Internet connectivity.
Click here to email the team directly, or fill out the form below to register your interest in DIA.