Small and medium-sized enterprises in Bulgaria (SMEs) that want to implement a system for archiving their business data with Neterra can do so with grant funding of up to BGN 18,000 from the European Union (EU).
The EU grants the funds under the project "Solutions in the field of information and communication technologies and cyber security in small and medium-sized enterprises".
The application deadline is December 19, 2022.
The companies must be registered before 31.12.2019 and belong to the industries for which the financing is intended. Certain sectors such as "agriculture", "mining industry", "education", and "construction", part of companies in the sector "Human health care and social work", "activities in the field of information technology" and "information services" are not covered.
Neterra offers a system for archiving business data in partnership with the world leader in cyber protection Acronis. The solution fully meets the criteria of the European Union.
In addition to making a safe, secure and 100% authentic data backup, the system protects archives from encrypting viruses (ransomware) and malware through artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning algorithms.
The price of the Neterra service starts from BGN 500 per month.
Depending on the client's business needs, the solution can include up to 5 TB of archived data and an unlimited number of devices - mobile devices, workstations and servers.
The company can also provide an additional comprehensive suite of anti-malware protection, URL filtering and vulnerability prevention on up to 20 workstations.
If necessary, companies can also include additional monitoring of software assets, application of corrections (patches) and monitoring of the health of disk drives on up to 20 workstations.
The Neterra business data backup system contains:
• Analysis and preparation of a plan for archiving the information processed by the enterprise - Neterra help companies to draw up a plan for archiving and accessing the information daily, in accordance with the requirement for the expiration of this information.
• Automatic backup of information from servers/workstations/mobile devices according to the prepared plan - all devices will be protected from information loss.
• Built-in protection against ransomware attacks. Ransomware is malicious software that encrypts files or stops customers from using their computers until they pay money (ransom). If the computer is connected to a network, the ransomware can spread to other computers or storage devices on the network. Neterra protects devices from this type of attack and reduces the risks.
• Possibility of integration with centralized access management– through a centralized console Neterra customers can manage their archives. They may restore files and work folders, being sure of the authenticity of the documents, as well as their integrity.
• Develop backup recovery procedures and conduct at least one test recovery – Neterra help customers develop backup and recovery procedures to have confidence in the functionality of the chosen solution.
• Virtual server for information storage – information is encrypted in a cloud environment, compliant with all necessary protections.
Neterra is certified according to the recognized standards for quality management, services and information security - ISO 27001, 9001, 20000-1, and according to the international standard for financial security PCI DSS.