EXPIRE DATE: 31/07/18
Neterra is an independent telecom operator offering services in Europe for over 20 years.
Neterra's dedication to provide first class services at every step of the way, from infrastructure to future technologies, makes the company one of the leading operators in the region.
Neterra supports a portfolio of integrated global communication solutions based on the latest fiber, IP and satellite transmission technologies. We are known for reliable VPN services and data networks, Internet access, co-location, construction and maintenance of satellite systems.
Our mission is to provide both standard telecom services and complex IT and telecommunication solutions.
Our dream is to be a driving force, turning the world into a more connected place.
Now our team is on the look out for an energetic, hardworking, motivated and customer focused self-starter for the exciting role of a Senior Product Marketer.
Becoming familiar with items in our product line, you will have the responsibility for shaping the direction of our business, through developing of winning and transformational product strategies.
As a cross-functional contributor and partnering across Business Development, Sales, Product development, Operations and Legal teams, identifying key product needs, specifications, and concepts you will launch new products, market existing products and fuel creation of Neterra’s next generation of products. You will also collaborate with upstream marketing teammates, to ensure we have a winning product portfolio for our business growth.
Your day in the life might include:
- Participation in marketing team functions, projects and activities including planning, budgeting, and brainstorming to optimize assets across the portfolio
- Planning, developing and directecting the execution of creative marketing strategies, tactics, programs and campaigns for increased awareness, to ensure effective product placement and to support the launch of new products, services and capabilities
- Formulating and reviewing corporate short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product or product line
- Determining and executing market research to understand key business drivers in strategic markets across target customers, prioritizing market & customer needs, translating them into new product requirements and aligning business stakeholders around key strategic opportunities
- Tracking and analyzing competitors’ marketing strategies, tactics, positioning, products and capabilities to create battle cards, influence product positioning and ensure effective and differentiated positioning for products/services
- Representing and obtaining voice of the customer and other input to ensure awareness of market challenges and problems
As a top applicant YOU ideally have:
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related
- 3+ years working experience in marketing and product development, and interaction with product or engineering teams, in program/product management, consulting, and customer support
- Solid knowledge and understanding of key marketing principles and best practices
- Experience with and/or working knowledge of marketing research practices
- New product voice of customer/market research and design experience
- Excellent critic, strategic and tactic thinking skills with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong sense of accountability for getting results, meeting targets, and exceeding expectations. Strong commitment to meeting all deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be responsive and persuasive at all levels of the organization
- Skills for working effectively across functions and departments and building solid, effective working relationships
- Global perspective and mindset
- Passion for technology.
What's in for You:
- reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
- attractive remuneration and social benefits package
- rewarding career, training and development opportunities
- challenging projects
- creative working environment
- great working atmosphere
- and the last but not least... this must be us - the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV by August 31, 2018.