EXPIRE DATE: 18/11/18
Neterra is an independent telecom operator offering services in Europe for over 20 years.
Neterra's dedication to provide first class services at every step of the way, from infrastructure to future technologies, makes the company one of the leading operators in the region.
Neterra supports a portfolio of integrated global communication solutions based on the latest fiber, IP and satellite transmission technologies. We are known for reliable VPN services and data networks, Internet access, co-location, construction and maintenance of satellite systems.
Our mission is to provide both standard telecom services and complex IT and telecommunication solutions.
Our dream is to be a driving force, turning the world into a more connected place.
Now our team is on the lookout for a top professional, who wants to share his inspiration and experience new challenges in our dynamic work environment, to join us as a PHP Software Developer.
Our exclusive opportunity is for a pro-active, ,,love-to-code’’ and inspired professional, who will be part of the Software development team in the Development department. Here you will develop multiple software products as Web Sites, Web applications, IPTV Middleware, Smart TV applications, Billing and ERP systems. You will also be expected to:
- Contribute to the group’s development standards, best practices, and methodologies
- Help define and scope projects accurately, as well as deliver within budgeted hours
- Re-factor existing modules, implement new functionalities and extensions
- Develop, coordinate, and evolve quality assurance (testing) procedures to ensure error-free working product
- Continue to foster/create a development environment conducive to creativity, collaboration and experimentation
- Audit, evaluate and re-factor existing legacy code
- Participate in a fast-paced agile software development lifecycle
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
- Develop industry and product technical expertise
- Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a time-critical environment
- Support product releases and be available to resolve issues
As a top applicant YOU are experienced in:
- PHP (object-oriented)
- MySQL-based development and architecture
- Laravel or other MVC based framework
- industry standard responsive CSS framework, such as Bootstrap
- version control (Git, SVN) software
you could add some bonus points to those resources if you are familiar with:
- Web applications and services
- Test-driven Development
- NoSQL data bases
- and other programming languages
As well as the above ideally YOU have:
- 3+ years experience in the area
- Very good command of English
- Eagerness to embrace, explore and learn new technologies and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of software design principles and web developmentbest practices
- The drive to approach problems and solve them with creative solutions and to complete tasks in deadlines
- Thorough understanding of taking concept/vision through to the architecture and technical requirements and completing with the appropriate technical code
- Working in a reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits packages
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities
- Challenging projects
- Creative working environment
- Great working atmosphere
- and last but not least... this must be us- the #Nteam of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please, share your CV by November 18th, 2018.