EXPIRE DATE: 28/02/18
Neterra is the preferred partner for complex telecommunications services and projects in Southeast Europe with 21 years of history. Neterra is looking for an experienced professional for the position of an HR Specialist.
Understand, inspire and help people to put into practice their best potential in the environment of a modern telecom operator.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Recruitment – finding the right match between company and applicants' needs and capabilities;
- Personal Development Company System - including performance review and trainings;
- Maintaining a system of good practices, events, and benefits with focus on employee motivation and sense of well-being;
- Internal communication - including communication channels and events;
- Conflict mediation;
- Personal files administration.
- You are an open, caring person and professional. You often listen and easily resolve;
- You are sensitive and well aware– very often you know what it is on somebody's mind before them telling you;
- You love to inspire others and feel real joy every time they succeed.
You also have:
- Higher educational degree - HR management is a plus;
- +3 years experience in HR;
- Fluent English, other language is a plus;
- Good organizational skills.
What we offer:
Challenging and creative environment in an expanding business with international exposure and growing numbers of customers and partners on the market.
If some of this rings a bell, please send us your resume. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Deadline for all applications is 28.02.2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Кандидатствай